Writing (duh), editing (duh), video storyboarding, interviewing, e-commerce, digital strategy, branding, voice-driven editorial, Chicago Style, AP Style, content management systems, Omniture, web analytics, meeting deadlines, typing, makeup, Photoshop, singing, playing piano, shopping, grammar about you
who I am
A Creative Director, Editorial Director, big-picture thinker. Plus a really, really good copywriter.
what I do
I have a passion for building brands and creating compelling marketing in the beauty, fashion, and lifestyle spaces. Some areas where I have expertise:
• Omni-channel marketing campaigns
• Paid & organic social content strategy
• Email, ecommerce, video, & digital marketing
• Brand /product positioning
• Brand voice development
• Environmental graphics, retail signage, & OOH
• Agency/vendor relationship management
• Product naming
• Brand, editorial, & creative strategy
• Beauty & still-life photo shoot production
• Interviewing, hiring, & building effective teams
• Mentoring, coaching, & being "work mom"
When I’m not shopping on Instagram or doing a HIIT class, you can find me watching garbage TV, being outdoorsy in Lake Tahoe (skiing if it's winter, floating with a wine slushie if it’s summer), or hanging out with my two poorly behaved Bengal cats, Juno and Penelope.
Myers-Briggs type ENFP-A “The Campaigner”
Enneagram Type 3: "The Achiever"
Hogwarts House: Ravenclaw
Current TV Obsession: The Circle
Favorite brand of yoga pants: lululemon
Hidden talent: Orchid whisperer
what I believe
Being true to your brand identity will never steer you wrong
Success does not have to be a zero-sum game
Honest constructive feedback is kinder than avoiding hard truths
The best way to say "Free Shipping" is "Free Shipping"